Don't Extradite Julian Assange - Help Protect a Free Press
Julian Assange faces extradition to the US for exposing war crimes and corruption.
His extradition threatens all of us who value our freedoms.
The freedom to publish information that incriminates the state, or an allied state, is a necessary freedom that keeps us all safe.
It is what we mean when we say we have a free press.Take Action Now
- Apply for jobs in australia from UK
- Jobs in Perth western australia
- Teaching jobs in australia for international applicants
- Social work australia from UK
- Sponsorship jobs australia sydney
- Primary school teaching jobs australia
- Visa sponsorship australia jobs
- UK graduate work in australia
- Nhs jobs australia