Don't Extradite Julian Assange - Help Protect a Free Press
Julian Assange faces extradition to the US for exposing war crimes and corruption.
His extradition threatens all of us who value our freedoms.
The freedom to publish information that incriminates the state, or an allied state, is a necessary freedom that keeps us all safe.
It is what we mean when we say we have a free press.Take Action Now
About our UK Local Elections news
Latest news on local elections in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, including results, analysis, commentary and more.
This feed updates continuously 24/7 so check back regularly. Relevance is automatically assessed, so occasionally headlines not about Local Elections in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland might appear - if so please contact us regarding any persistent issues.
- Properties for sale in London from property Point UK
- Apartments Chelsea London UK
- Apartments Camden London UK
- Accommodation Birmingham UK properties
- Apartments Birmingham City Centre UK
- Ex local authority properties for sale in London
- Freehold pubs for sale in London UK
- Ex local authority flats for sale in London
- Park Central apartments Birmingham UK
- Southside apartments Birmingham UK
- Houses for sale in Prestwich Manchester UK
- Luxury homes for sale in Manchester UK
- London detached house sale bay window UK
- Project houses for sale UK London
- Guest house Plymouth UK
- Small country cottages for sale Kent UK
- Country houses for sale in Devon UK
- Property for sale South East coast UK
- Homes for sale in Preston Lancashire UK
- Unusual rural property for sale Devon UK
- Houses for sale near university of Central Lancashire UK
- Mansions for sale UK North West