• By clicking "OK" or continuing to use this site, you agree that we may collect and use your personal data and set cookies to improve your experience and customise advertising. To see how, and to learn how to control cookies, please read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.
OK
Advertisement
In the last hour
In the last 4 hours
Earlier today
Yesterday
In the last 7 days
Ronaldo hit with two-match ban for violent conduct VnExpress International16:28 16-Apr-24
RSL leaders Al Hilal face tough continental test in Al Ain Saudi Pro League - Official Site08:43 16-Apr-24
In the last month
It’s time for Ronaldo to retire The Spectator08:46 10-Apr-24
"Al Nassr game was shock therapy for everybody" Saudi Pro League - Official Site05:15 10-Apr-24
Ronaldo 'nearly punched referee' in ugly meltdown Channel 9's Wide World of Sports23:30 9-Apr-24
Ronaldo sent off in Al Nassr defeat The Portugal News12:23 9-Apr-24
Watch The Telegraph08:13 9-Apr-24
Ronaldo threatens to punch referee after getting sent off VnExpress International06:57 9-Apr-24
Ronaldo sees red in Saudi Super Cup semi-final The West Australian05:57 9-Apr-24
PREVIEW: Roshn Saudi League Matchweek 27 Saudi Pro League - Official Site14:16 5-Apr-24
Ronaldo shows no signs of slowing down The Portugal News14:06 3-Apr-24
Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Al Nassr Thrash Abha Leadership, Nigeria08:44 3-Apr-24
view more headlines
19 Apr 19:30

About our Al-Nassr FC news

Latest news on Al-Nassr FC, a Saudi Arabian professional football club based in Riyadh. Formed in 1955, the club plays its home games at the Al-Awwal Park. Their home colors are yellow and blue. Al-Nassr is one of the most successful clubs in Saudi Arabia, with 25 official trophies.

At the domestic level, the club has won nine Pro League titles, six King's Cups, three Crown Prince's Cups, three Federation Cups, and two Saudi Super Cups. At international level, they have earned a historic Asian double in 1998 by claiming both the Asian Cup Winners' Cup and the Asian Super Cup. The club also represented the AFC region in the first FIFA Club World Cup in Brazil in 2000, where they finished third in their group and won the Fair Play award.

The club's success was built around the "Saudi Golden Trio" of Majed Abdullah, Fahd Al-Herafy and Mohaisn Al-Jam'aan in the 1970s and 1980s. Majed Abdullah is Al-Nassr's all-time leader in goals scored and appearances. The club also attracted some big names from Europe and South America, such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema, N'Golo Kante, Brad Jones, Giuliano, and Nordin Amrabat.

The club's owner is the Public Investment Fund, a sovereign wealth fund that owns 75% of the club's shares, while the remaining 25% are owned by the Al-Nassr Non-Profit Foundation, a charitable organization that supports the club's social and cultural activities.

The club has a large fan base and media coverage, both domestically and internationally. The club's motto is "Al-Alami" (Worldwide), which reflects its ambition and reputation. The club's main rivals are Al-Hilal and Al-Ittihad, with whom they contest the Riyadh Derby and the Saudi Clasico respectively.


Publication filters

Headline Density

Sorry, no headlines or news topics were found. Please try different keywords.