• By clicking "OK" or continuing to use this site, you agree that we may collect and use your personal data and set cookies to improve your experience and customise advertising. To see how, and to learn how to control cookies, please read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.
In the last hour
In the last 4 hours
What they said - RSL matchweek 14 Saudi Pro League - Official Site10:25
In the last 6 hours
In the last 8 hours
Earlier today
In the last 7 days
Al Hilal break RSL record in a day of three hat-tricks Saudi Pro League - Official Site23:25 25-Nov-23
Ronaldo brace inspires Al-Nassr in Saudi Pro League The West Australian20:55 24-Nov-23
Eddie Howe Comments On 13-7 Vote By Premier League Clubs The Newcastle United Blog12:36 24-Nov-23
Raphinha wanted at Al-Hilal to replaced Neymar Barca Blaugranes20:07 22-Nov-23
Lukaku father on Roma decision and Inter jeers Football Italia21:42 21-Nov-23
view more headlines
28 Nov 12:09

About our Al-Hilal SFC news

Latest news on Al-Hilal SFC, a professional multi-sports club based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Their football team competes in the Saudi Professional League. They are the most decorated club in Asia winning 66 official trophies.

At the domestic level, the club has won a record 18 Professional League titles, 10 King's Cups, 13 Crown Prince's Cups, seven Federation Cups, and three Super Cups. At international level, they have won a record eight Asian Football Confederation trophies – the AFC Champions League in 1991, 2000, 2019 and 2021, the Asian Cup Winners Cup in 1997 and 2002, and the Asian Super Cup in 1997 and 2000. The club also represented the AFC region in the first FIFA Club World Cup in Brazil in 2000, where they finished fourth in their group.

The club's success was built around some legendary players and coaches, such as Mario Zagallo, Roberto Rivelino, Néjib Limam, Sami Al-Jaber, Yousuf Al-Thunayan, Mohammad Al-Shalhoub, and Bafétimbi Gomis. The club also attracted some big names from Europe and South America, such as Rúben Neves, Gustavo Cuéllar, André Carrillo, Moussa Marega, and Michael.

The club's owner is the Public Investment Fund, a sovereign wealth fund that owns 75% of the club's shares, while the remaining 25% are owned by the Al-Hilal Non-Profit Foundation, a charitable organization that supports the club's social and cultural activities.

The club has a large fan base and media coverage, both domestically and internationally. The club's motto is "Al-Za'eem" (The Leaders), which reflects its ambition and reputation. The club's main rivals are Al-Nassr and Al-Ittihad, with whom they contest the Riyadh Derby and the Saudi Clasico respectively.

Publication filters

Headline Density

Sorry, no headlines or news topics were found. Please try different keywords.