• By clicking "OK" or continuing to use this site, you agree that we may collect and use your personal data and set cookies to improve your experience and customise advertising. To see how, and to learn how to control cookies, please read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.
In the last 10 minutes
NXT Level Up results: Dec. 1, 2023 WWE - Official Site15:54
In the last half-hour
In the last hour
In the last 2 hours
In the last 4 hours
In the last 6 hours
In the last 8 hours
Every WWE Release In 2023 Inside The Ropes08:32
Earlier today
WWE SmackDown Results (12/1/2023) eWrestlingNews.com04:29
SmackDown results: Dec. 1, 2023 WWE - Official Site03:52
WWE 2K24 has been rated ahead of an announcement Video Games Chronicle21:49 1-Dec-23
WWE Laying Off More Corporate Employees eWrestlingNews.com20:40 1-Dec-23
Ryan Cabrera and WWE's Alexa Bliss Welcome Baby Girl Entertainment Tonight20:34 1-Dec-23
WWE releases backstage interviewer McKenzie Mitchell Awful Announcing (Weblog)20:31 1-Dec-23
Shawn Michaels Names His WWE MVP Of 2023 Inside The Ropes20:08 1-Dec-23
Three Countries That Should Host a WWE Ple Daily DDT (Weblog)20:07 1-Dec-23
Triple H reacts to WWE's special announcement The Times of India19:46 1-Dec-23
Alexa Bliss and Ryan Cabrera shares exciting news The Times of India18:55 1-Dec-23
NXT’s McKenzie Mitchell released by WWE Cageside Seats18:20 1-Dec-23
WWE Releases McKenzie Mitchell eWrestlingNews.com17:57 1-Dec-23
Update On CM Punk vs. Roman Reigns Feud eWrestlingNews.com17:27 1-Dec-23
view more headlines
2 Dec 15:55

About our WWE news

Latest news on WWE news, rumours, results and spoilers from the world’s most trusted sources on WWE. NewsNow covers the latest WWE stories from WWE Network events including Raw, SmackDown, NXT, Wrestlemania, SummerSlam, the Survivor Series and Royal Rumble, and much more from the best online WWE news publications.

Vince McMahon recently announced plans to sell a controlling stake in WWE to Endeavor in a merger with mixed martial arts firm UFC. The merger was announced on Monday, 3 April 2023, as part of a deal with Endeavor Group Holdings Inc, the parent of the popular UFC mixed martial arts franchise. Endeavor will own a 51% stake in the new company, while WWE shareholders will have the remaining 49%. The deal values WWE at $9.3 billion and UFC at $12.1 billion, creating a $21.4 billion sports entertainment company.

Ari Emanuel, the CEO of Endeavor, will also be the CEO of the new company. Vince McMahon, the executive chairman of WWE, will also be the executive chairman of the new company.

Publication filters

Headline Density

Sorry, no headlines or news topics were found. Please try different keywords.