Cebit gets the NewsNow treatment
The UK's leading news aggregator www.NewsNow.co.uk has added Cebit to its free newsfeed listings service to aid IT and media professionals who need to track events in the run up to Europe's largest IT show.
"We constantly add to our free newsfeed offerings and we thought that tracking Cebit will help many firms and journalists keep an eye on how the show is shaping up. We try to constantly add new newsfeeds that are relevant and useful to help users of our portal and to show how powerful our search engine is. I hope putting Cebit in this early saves people time surfing around for Cebit news," said Nick Gilbert, CEO, NewsNow.co.uk.
Suggestions for newsfeeds are often made by NewsNow subscribers and ideas are welcomed via the web site. The criteria for inclusion is relevance and the volume of news that the keywords produce.
You can see the Cebit newsfeed here.
NewsNow is Europe's pioneering Internet news monitoring agency and supplier of tailored, aggregated newsfeeds.
NewsNow's customers hail from the world's PR, marketing, communications and web design departments of SME, national and multinational businesses and charitable organisations.
These organisations use NewsNow to gather and monitor news relevant to their company, clients, competitors, market industry and sector. Their news feeds may be delivered to their inbox, to their intranet or extranet or alternatively to NewsNow's secure web archive interface.
NewsNow is one of only a few companies able to offer this kind of online monitoring. Its customers include Exxon, Rolls-Royce, AMD and Sony Computer Entertainment.
NewsNow Key Points
- Searches over 43,000+ sources in real time
- Monitors news in over 146 countries and 20 languages
- Searches most leading international, national and regional newspapers; consumer, trade and technical titles; government press pages; press releases; blogs, webzines, newsletters and leading underground and alternative publications
- Offers sophisticated positional and proximity matching - the ability to specify keywords and phrases and the relationships between them
- No expertise necessary - professional staff take care of your changing needs
- Sources added or removed on request
- 30 day news archive
- No per-article charges
- Fixed monthly fees
- Delivery by email alert, via secure web archive interface or to any intranet or website
NewsNow was founded in 1997. It began as a news aggregation website (www.NewsNow.co.uk) that fast became the UK's leading news portal. Today the portal features over 3300 topics and attracts 215 million page impressions monthly.
In 1998 NewsNow began delivering tailored news feeds to customers' websites.
In 2001, the addition of a sophisticated custom search engine capable of full-text search enabled NewsNow to deliver high-quality but cost-effective tailored Internet news monitoring solutions to PR, marketing and communications professionals of SME, national and multinational businesses and charitable organisations.