1 - 4of 4job vacancies
Manufacturing jobs in Cradley Heath
CNC programmer, setter, operator
Looking for a new CNC setting and operating position? Do you have some programming ability? Are you comfortable working in an industrial, heavy engineering environment? Then we might have the perfect...
Role: extrusion operator area: Cradley Heath b64 area shifts available: 12 hour shifts rotating days and nights start date / duration: ASAP start temp to perm wage/ salary: £10 per hour up to £11 DOE...
Machine operator - rolling mill (SFS)
Job description machine operator (immediate start) we are looking for machine operators with specifically light gauge steel (SFS) rolling experience. Ideally, they will have rolled any brand of SFS...
Duties: must be able to set and operate a CNC must of worked with hurco controls programming experience beneficial but not essentialpay: £10 - £12 hours of work: day shift available if you feel you...
Factory supervisor - rolling mill (SFS)
Job description factory supervisor (immediate start) timings: 07:00 15:30 (8 hours/day. Total: 40 hours/week) reports to: operations director roles & responsibilities will be able to: * operate a...
Our prestigious client is currently seeking to employ 3 x Extrusion Operators on a Temporary to permanent contract to join a growing firm in Cradley Heath. Hours are days and nights rotating. Check...
Page 1 of 1
1 - 4
Others also searched for
- Manufacturing Engineer in Cradley Heath
- Manufacturing Operator jobs in Cradley Heath
- Manufacturing Team Leader jobs in Cradley Heath
- General Manufacturing Operator jobs in Cradley Heath
- Manager jobs in Cradley Heath
- Healthcare jobs in Cradley Heath
- Engineering jobs in Cradley Heath
- Construction jobs in Cradley Heath
- Therapist jobs in Cradley Heath
- Mechanical jobs in Cradley Heath
- Carpenter jobs in Cradley Heath
- Accounting jobs in Cradley Heath