1 - 0of job vacancies
Your search Adoption Social Worker jobs in Oldham
Qualified Social Worker - Adults Team
Job Purpose n Integrated Neighbourhood Teams, the key responsibilities will be: Carry a small, complex case load Provide practice advice and guidance to Social Workers to ensure work is carried out...
Qualified Social Worker - Children's Team
Job Purpose If you have post qualified experience in a long term Children & Families team, this could be the ideal role for you. You will have previously worked in a long term team in the UK dealing...
Social worker | camhs | Oldham
Job description are you a committed camhs practitioner? Do you have a passion for making a difference in children and young people's lives? We have a fantastic band 6 camhs practitioner opportunity...
Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection
Job description we have a temporary vacancy for a social worker in a child protection and safeguarding service. Randstad care is currently recruiting for a fantastic new role as a social worker on...
Job description social worker health and wellbeing integrated health and social care clusters, discharge team & multi agency safeguarding hub ref : G7/ol-33585 contract: permanent salary: £30,507 - ...
Others also searched for
- Adoption Social Worker jobs
- Adoption Social Worker jobs in Wirral
- Adoption Social Worker jobs in Bournemouth
- Adoption Social Worker jobs in Merseyside
- Trades Maintenance Worker jobs in Merseyside
- Mental Health Worker jobs in Chepstow
- Mental Health Worker jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Qualified Social Worker jobs in Hertfordshire
- Home Support Worker jobs in Cornwall
- Social Service Worker in March
- Mental Health Worker in Reading
- Residential Childcare Worker jobs in Bury