Properties with renewable energy for sale in West Midlands

8 days ago

4 bed house for sale

WR11 4NE, Evesham, Worcestershire

£ 750,000
  • 4 bedrooms
  • Houses

**completion due September 2022** we welcome another stunningly unique designed home by the award winning developer, EGM homes. This architecturally detailed...

4 bed house for sale
onedome.com
16 days ago

4 Bedroom House Atherstone Warwickshire

CV9, Atherstone, Warwickshire

£ 1,675,000
  • 4 bedrooms
  • 4 bathrooms
  • Houses

Rbk5- *** one of its kind sustainable home ***an incredible passiveplus zero carbon emission home like no other set in stunning countryside surroundings ....

4 Bedroom House Atherstone Warwickshire
tandie.co.uk
29 days ago

3 Bedroom House Pershore Worcestershire

WR10, Pershore, Worcestershire

£ 389,995
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Houses

Rbk5- the Willow is a spacious 3 bedroom home. Westcott rise offers a stunning range of 3 & 4 bedroom low carbon homes that are highly energy efficient with...

3 Bedroom House Pershore Worcestershire
tandie.co.uk
23 days ago

4 Bedroom House Worcester Worcestershire

WR5 1RS, Spetchley, Worcestershire

£ 800,000
  • 4 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • Houses

Rbk5- this spectacular modern home is ideally situated in an extremely popular village.Descriptionhorseshoes is a stunning property that was constructed in...

4 Bedroom House Worcester Worcestershire
tandie.co.uk
26 days ago

2 Bedroom Apartment Leek Staffordshire

ST13, Leek, Staffordshire

£ 110,625
  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • Flats

Rbk5- *eligibility- over 55s*shared ownership (75%)- £110,625no rent payable on remaining 25%service charge £78.96 weeklyapartment 54 at Daisy Haye is a...

2 Bedroom Apartment Leek Staffordshire
tandie.co.uk
26 days ago

3 Bedroom House Rugby Warwickshire

CV23, Rugby, Warwickshire

£ 325,000
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Houses

Rbk5- three bedroom semi-detached property for sale in lilbourne, northamptonshireboasting 1097 sq.Ft of internal space (102sqm), this is an ideal family...

3 Bedroom House Rugby Warwickshire
tandie.co.uk
30+ days ago

3 Bedroom House Pershore Worcestershire

WR10, Pershore, Worcestershire

£ 349,995
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Houses

Rbk49836035 - the Rowan is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom semi detached home with a single garage and additional parking space. The home also benefits from low...

3 Bedroom House Pershore Worcestershire
tandie.co.uk
30+ days ago

3 Bedroom House Pershore Worcestershire

WR10, Pershore, Worcestershire

£ 389,995
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Houses

Rbk4975 a collection of low carbon, precision built, highly energy efficient homes. Westcott rise offers a stunning range of 3 & 4 bedroomhomes performing in...

3 Bedroom House Pershore Worcestershire
tandie.co.uk
30+ days ago

4 Bedroom House Pershore Worcestershire

WR10, Pershore, Worcestershire

£ 459,995
  • 4 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Houses

RBK497- The Oak is a spacious four bedroom detached home that has been thoughtfully designed for couples and growing families with an impressive open plan...

4 Bedroom House Pershore Worcestershire
tandie.co.uk
30+ days ago

3 Bedroom House Pershore Worcestershire

WR10, Pershore, Worcestershire

£ 379,995
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Houses

Rbk49673840 - a collection of low carbon, precision built, highly energy efficient homes. Westcott rise offers a stunning range of 3 & 4 bedroomhomes...

3 Bedroom House Pershore Worcestershire
tandie.co.uk
30+ days ago

5 bedroom house Norwich Norfolk

B90 4RZ, Solihull, West Midlands

£ 600,000
  • 5 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • Houses

RBK4886 *launch event Sat 30th by appointment* *stunning presentation* *modern updates throughout* *high specification finish* *renewable technology*...

5 bedroom house Norwich Norfolk
tandie.co.uk
6 days ago

4 bedroom detached house for sale

CV9 2HS, Balterley, Baxterley

£ 1,600,000
  • 4 rooms
  • 4 bathrooms
  • Houses

* one of its kind sustainable home * an incredible passiveplus zero carbon emission home like no other | set in stunning countryside surroundings |. Four...

4 bedroom detached house for sale
47
onthemarket.com
20 days ago

Flat for sale in ball Haye road, Leek st13

ST13, Staffordshire, West Midlands

£ 120,000
  • 2 bedrooms
  • Flats

Property description *eligibility- over 55s*shared ownership (75%)- £120,000no rent payable on remaining 25%service charge £78.96 weeklyapartment 64 at Daisy...

Flat for sale in ball Haye road, Leek st13
7
primelocation.com
27 days ago

2 bed flat for sale in Leek, Staffordshire

St13, Leek, Staffordshire

£ 110,625
  • 2 rooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • Flats

*eligibility- over 55s* shared ownership (75%)- £110,625 no rent payable on remaining 25% service charge £78.96 weekly apartment 54 at Daisy Haye is a...

2 bed flat for sale in Leek, Staffordshire
7
realtyww.info
29 days ago

Flat for sale in ball Haye road, Leek st13

ST13, Staffordshire, West Midlands

£ 110,625
  • 2 bedrooms
  • Flats

Property description *eligibility- over 55s*shared ownership (75%)- £110,625no rent payable on remaining 25%service charge £78.96 weeklyapartment 54 at Daisy...

Flat for sale in ball Haye road, Leek st13
7
primelocation.com
29 days ago

3 bed semi-detached house for sale

CV23, West Midlands, England

£ 325,000
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Semi-detached houses

Three bedroom semi-detached property for sale in lilbourne, Northamptonshire\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003eboasting 1097 sq.Ft of internal space (102sqm), this...

3 bed semi-detached house for sale
23
zoopla.co.uk
30+ days ago

4 bed detached house for sale

HR2, St. Weonards, Herefordshire

£ 600,000
  • 4 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Detached houses

Plot 10 - the Golding\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003esitting proud in a quiet cul-de-sac, this beautifully spacious family home has realms of natural light. The...

4 bed detached house for sale
9
zoopla.co.uk
30+ days ago

3 bed semi-detached house for sale in Pershore, Worcestershire

Wr10, Pershore, Worcestershire

£ 379,995
  • 3 rooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Houses

A collection of low carbon, precision built, highly energy efficient homes. Westcott Rise offers a stunning range of 3 & 4 bedroom homes performing in line...

3 bed semi-detached house for sale in Pershore, Worcestershire
3
realtyww.info
30+ days ago

3 bed semi-detached house for sale

WR10, Pershore, Worcestershire

£ 379,995
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Semi-detached houses

A collection of low carbon, precision built, highly energy efficient homes. Westcott Rise offers a stunning range of 3 \ubedroom\u003cbr\u003ehomes...

3 bed semi-detached house for sale
4
zoopla.co.uk
30+ days ago

3 bed end terrace house for sale

WR10, Pershore, Worcestershire

£ 389,995
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Houses

The Willow is a spacious 3 bedroom home. Westcott rise offers a stunning range of 3 \ubedroom low carbon homes that are highly energy efficient with a rated...

3 bed end terrace house for sale
4
zoopla.co.uk
30+ days ago

3 bed semi-detached house for sale

WR10, Pershore, Worcestershire

£ 349,995
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Semi-detached houses

The Rowan is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom semi detached home with a single garage and additional parking space. The home also benefits from low carbon electric...

3 bed semi-detached house for sale
4
zoopla.co.uk
30+ days ago

4 bed detached house for sale

WR10, Pershore, Worcestershire

£ 459,995
  • 4 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Detached houses

The Oak is a spacious four bedroom detached home that has been thoughtfully designed for couples and growing families with an impressive open plan kitchen...

4 bed detached house for sale
4
zoopla.co.uk
30+ days ago

4 bed detached house for sale

HR2, St. Weonards, Herefordshire

  • Detached houses

Plot 3 - the Steinbeck\u003cbr\u003e\u003cbr\u003ethis generously designed property, positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac with views of the Herefordshire...

4 bed detached house for sale
8
zoopla.co.uk
30+ days ago

4 bedroom , white-ladies-aston, Worcester wr7

WR7 4QQ, White Ladies Aston, Worcestershire

£ 800,000
  • 4 rooms
  • Detached houses

This spectacular modern home is ideally situated in an extremely popular village.DescriptionHorseshoes is a stunning property that was constructed in 2020...

4 bedroom , white-ladies-aston, Worcester wr7
15
propertyheads.com

Page of 

Next
Price

£10000 - 1500000

Bedrooms

1 - 10

Bathrooms

1 - 5

Property size

10 - 500 m²

Advertiser type
  • Estate Agent