Thu Feb 22 2024 06:30:11 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)

Properties with oven for sale in Manchester

8 Pictures
2 bedroom apartment for sale

2 bedroom apartment for sale

M3 4BA, Castlefield, Manchester

  • 2 rooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Flats

Rising high from the banks of the River Irwell, Manchester's magnificent new One Regent Apartments offers an inspired blend of urban tranquillity and modern sophistication. Ideally located just two minutes from Castlefield, one of Manchester's most vibrant destinations, packed with buzzing bars,...

£ 267,349
30+ days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
14 Pictures
2 bedroom apartment for sale

2 bedroom apartment for sale

M3 4BA, Castlefield, Manchester

  • 2 rooms
  • Flats

Rising high from the banks of the River Irwell, Manchester's magnificent new One Regent Apartments offers an inspired blend of urban tranquillity and modern sophistication. Ideally located just two minutes from Castlefield, one of Manchester's most vibrant destinations, packed with buzzing bars,...

£ 288,349
30+ days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
16 Pictures
2 bedroom apartment for sale

2 bedroom apartment for sale

M3 4BA, Castlefield, Manchester

  • 2 rooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Flats

Rising high from the banks of the River Irwell, Manchester's magnificent new One Regent Apartments offers an inspired blend of urban tranquillity and modern sophistication. Ideally located just two minutes from Castlefield, one of Manchester's most vibrant destinations, packed with buzzing bars,...

£ 237,329
30+ days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
16 Pictures
2 bedroom apartment for sale

2 bedroom apartment for sale

M3 4BA, Castlefield, Manchester

  • 2 rooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Flats

Rising high from the banks of the River Irwell, Manchester's magnificent new One Regent Apartments offers an inspired blend of urban tranquillity and modern sophistication. Ideally located just two minutes from Castlefield, one of Manchester's most vibrant destinations, packed with buzzing bars,...

£ 249,949
30+ days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
10 Pictures
4 bedroom detached house for sale

4 bedroom detached house for sale

M46 0BL, Atherton, Wigan

  • 4 rooms
  • House

The contemporary Wollaton at Beefold Meadows is enviable situated on a corner plot. This home benefits from a detached garage and private driveway parking for 2 cars. Cook, dine and relax in your open plan kitchen/dining/family area complete with a pair of French doors leading out into the private rear...

£ 399,995
22 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
9 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

M46 0BL, Atherton, Wigan

  • 3 rooms
  • House

Situated on our brand new development at Beefold Meadows is this three bedroom semi-detached home. The Kilburn is ideal for first time buyers or those looking for a new home to step up to and offers fantastic accommodation, including a third bedroom which could double as a home office. At the front of the...

£ 269,995
30+ days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
5 Pictures
2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

BL3 4FY, Bolton, Greater Manchester

  • 2 rooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • House

PRICES: 50% share- £88,750 Monthly rent on remaining share (50%)- £203.39 75% share- £133,125 Monthly rent on remaining share (25%) £101.69 The ground floor of this stunning new home features a separate lounge and a kitchen/diner with high-quality integrated appliances, including a fridge freezer,...

£ 88,750
30+ days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
6 Pictures
2 bedroom end-of-terrace house for sale

2 bedroom end-of-terrace house for sale

BL3 4FY, Bolton, Greater Manchester

  • 2 rooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • House

PRICES: 50% share- £86,250 Monthly rent on remaining share (50%)- £197.66 75% share- £129,375 Monthly rent on remaining share (25%) £98.83 The ground floor of this stunning new home features a separate lounge and a kitchen/diner with high-quality integrated appliances, including a fridge freezer,...

£ 86,250
30+ days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
11 Pictures
4 bedroom detached house for sale

4 bedroom detached house for sale

SK8 3NN, Cheadle, Stockport

  • 4 rooms
  • House

Each and every aspect of the Shakespeare's exquisite interior has been carefully considered from the very beginning to help shape a truly remarkable family home To the front of the home you can find your cosy yet spacious lounge with a featured bay window to not only let the natural light stream through,...

£ 589,995
30+ days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
13 Pictures
4 bedroom detached house for sale

4 bedroom detached house for sale

SK8 3NN, Cheadle, Stockport

  • 4 rooms
  • House

On the left side of the home you'll find the open plan kitchen / dining area with an added family 'snug' space too - perfect for popping your feet up whilst your partner cooks the dinner! The kitchen is complete with stylish Symphony kitchen units and worktops, alongside an integrated double oven. The...

£ 634,995
30+ days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
4 Pictures
2 bedroom terraced house for sale

2 bedroom terraced house for sale

BL3 4FY, Bolton, Greater Manchester

  • 2 rooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • House

PRICES: 50% share- £85,000 Monthly rent on remaining share (50%)- £194.79 75% share- £127,500 Monthly rent on remaining share (25%) £97.40 The ground floor of this stunning new home features a separate lounge and a kitchen/diner with high-quality integrated appliances, including a fridge freezer,...

£ 85,000
30+ days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
16 Pictures
2 bedroom retirement property for sale

2 bedroom retirement property for sale

SK7 2DA, Bramhall, Stockport

  • 2 rooms
  • Retirement Property

Property 36 is a beautiful large two-bedroom apartment measuring 1083 square feet, located on the second floor with a balcony with a North West aspect. The spacious living room is decorated in a natural colour which gives a bright and airy feel. The fitted kitchen comes complete with integrated fridge...

£ 534,950
30+ days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
16 Pictures
2 bedroom retirement property for sale

2 bedroom retirement property for sale

SK7 2DA, Bramhall, Stockport

  • 2 rooms
  • Retirement Property

Property 40 is a beautiful two-bedroom apartment measuring 806 square feet, located on the second floor with a South West aspect. The spacious living room is decorated in a natural colour which gives a bright and airy feel. The fitted kitchen comes complete with integrated fridge freezer, ceramic hob,...

£ 525,950
30+ days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
16 Pictures
1 bedroom retirement property for sale

1 bedroom retirement property for sale

SK7 2DA, Bramhall, Stockport

  • 1 room
  • Retirement Property

Property 27 is a beautiful one-bedroom apartment measuring 579 square feet, located on the first floor with a North East aspect. The spacious living room is decorated in a natural colour which gives a bright and airy feel. The fitted kitchen comes complete with integrated fridge freezer, ceramic hob,...

£ 369,950
£ 389,9505%
30+ days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
16 Pictures
2 bedroom retirement property for sale

2 bedroom retirement property for sale

SK7 2DA, Bramhall, Stockport

  • 2 rooms
  • Retirement Property

Property 39 is a beautiful two-bedroom apartment measuring 770.7 square feet, ideally located on the second floor with a Juliette balcony with a North East aspect. The spacious living room is decorated in a natural colour which gives a bright and airy feel. The fitted kitchen comes complete with integrated...

£ 474,950
£ 499,9505%
30+ days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
16 Pictures
2 bedroom retirement property for sale

2 bedroom retirement property for sale

SK7 2DA, Bramhall, Stockport

  • 2 rooms
  • Retirement Property

Property 25 is a beautiful two-bedroom apartment measuring 871 square feet, located on the located on the first floor with a North East aspect. The spacious living room is decorated in a natural colour which gives a bright and airy feel. The fitted kitchen comes complete with integrated fridge freezer,...

£ 509,950
30+ days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
16 Pictures
2 bedroom retirement property for sale

2 bedroom retirement property for sale

SK7 2DA, Bramhall, Stockport

  • 2 rooms
  • Retirement Property

Property 30 is a beautiful two-bedroom apartment measuring 892 square feet, ideally located on the second floor with South East aspect. The spacious living room is decorated in a natural colour which gives a bright and airy feel. The fitted kitchen comes complete with integrated fridge freezer, ceramic...

£ 515,950
30+ days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
16 Pictures
1 bedroom retirement property for sale

1 bedroom retirement property for sale

SK7 2DA, Bramhall, Stockport

  • 1 room
  • Retirement Property

Property 01 is a beautiful one-bedroom apartment measuring 559.6 square feet, ideally located on the ground floor boasting a South East facing private patio. The spacious living room is decorated in a natural colour which gives a bright and airy feel. The fitted kitchen comes complete with integrated...

£ 390,000
£ 399,9502%
30+ days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
2 Pictures
Toddbrook Close, West Didsbury, Manchester, M20

Toddbrook Close, West Didsbury, Manchester, M20

M20 1NB, Withington, Manchester

  • 4 bedrooms
  • 3 bathrooms
  • Semi-detached houses

An exciting opportunity to acquire one of the rare re-sale homes in this hugely successful 'Bellway Eclipse' development in a prime West Didsbury location within a short walk of Burton Road and close to Didsbury High. Finished to exacting standards with substantial energy efficient accommodation over 3...

£ 675,000
3 days agorightmove.co.uk
See more details
10 Pictures
Terraced house for sale in Albion Street, Westhoughton BL5

Terraced house for sale in Albion Street, Westhoughton BL5

BL5, Manchester, Greater Manchester

  • 2 bedrooms
  • Terraced houses

Property description New to the market - no onward chain Adore Properties are delighted to be instructed to sell this spacious two bedroom terraced property. A cherished and well maintained family home comprising of vestibule, lounge, fitted kitchen/diner and to the first floor are two good size bedrooms...

£ 140,000
3 days agoprimelocation.com
See more details
29 Pictures
Detached house for sale in Longsight, Harwood BL2

Detached house for sale in Longsight, Harwood BL2

BL2, Longsight, Manchester

  • 4 bedrooms
  • Detached houses

Property description *** no upward chain*** Fantastic spacious family home. 4 Bedrooms, large lounge, separate dining room and guest WC. Walking distance to local schools, bus stops and Harwood centre.Entrance Hall - 5'10" (1.78m) Max x 17'9" (5.41m) MaxA glazed composite door with sidelight welcomes you...

£ 385,000
3 days agoprimelocation.com
See more details
20 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

M23 9NS, Baguley, Manchester

  • 3 rooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • House

A superbly presented semi detached family home occupying an enviable cul de sac location. The well proportioned accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall leading onto a full depth open plan lounge dining room with double doors leading onto the rear garden and with the fitted kitchen adjacent. There is...

£ 320,000
3 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
13 Pictures
Semi-detached house for sale in Manchester Road, Kearsley, Bolton BL4

Semi-detached house for sale in Manchester Road, Kearsley, Bolton BL4

BL4, Manchester, Greater Manchester

  • 3 bedrooms
  • Semi-detached houses

Property description Offered for sale with no onward chain and located on the border of Kearsley and Clifton is this semi detached family home, which is ideally placed for access to Manchester, Bolton and Bury.Internally the property comprises an entrance hallway, two reception rooms both of which have bay...

£ 235,000
5 days agoprimelocation.com
See more details
21 Pictures
Terraced house for sale in Danes Avenue, Hindley WN2

Terraced house for sale in Danes Avenue, Hindley WN2

WN2, Manchester, Greater Manchester

  • 2 bedrooms
  • Terraced houses

Property description ** simply beautiful - extended to rear ** This property will take your breath away as soon as you enter, stylishly finished and is beautifully presented.** freehold and council tax band A **Adore Properties are delighted to offer For Sale this stunning Mid Terraced Bay Fronted...

£ 185,000
4 days agoprimelocation.com
See more details

Page of 194 

Next
Price
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Property size
Advertiser type
  • Estate Agent
  • Private