Thu Apr 11 2024 14:00:09 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)

11,311 Houses for sale in Merseyside were price checked

11 Pictures
4 bedroom detached house for sale

4 bedroom detached house for sale

L34 3LX, Prescot, Knowsley

  • 4 rooms
  • House

Plot 116 | The Manford | Orchard Park The Manford is a stunning 4 bedroom detached home, ideal for families to settle down in. The entrance hallway leads to a spacious kitchen/dining room, which has French doors to the generously sized south east facing garden - perfect for enjoying the sun all day long. A...

£ 384,995
Fair Price
Estimated Price: £ 352,255
1 day agoonthemarket.com
See more details
12 Pictures
4 bedroom detached house for sale

4 bedroom detached house for sale

WA9 3EF, St Helens, St. Helens

  • 4 rooms
  • House

Plot 147 | The Lydford | Anderton Green The detached Lydford is the ideal home to settle in. With 4 good sized bedrooms and plenty of storage. The entrance hallway hosts an under stairs storage cupboard and leads straight to the good sized light and airy living room, perfect for quality family time,. The...

£ 294,995
Fair Price
Estimated Price: £ 288,501
1 day agoonthemarket.com
See more details
13 Pictures
4 bedroom detached house for sale

4 bedroom detached house for sale

L34 3LX, Prescot, Knowsley

  • 4 rooms
  • House

Plot 115 | The Lydford | Orchard Park The family kitchen is complemented by a separate utility room as well as a dining area, complete with French doors to the garden. The light and airy living room is perfect for quality family time, while a storage cupboard is a practical addition. On the first floor...

£ 324,995
Fair Price
You save: £ 27,260
1 day agoonthemarket.com
See more details
10 Pictures
3 bedroom detached house for sale

3 bedroom detached house for sale

WA9 3EF, St Helens, St. Helens

  • 3 rooms
  • House

Plot 123 | The Amersham | Anderton Green The Amersham is the perfect 3 bedroom detached home, ideal for young families. The hallway of the Amersham leads straight through to the spacious family lounge. Large windows feature and create the perfect space to enjoy a Friday night in with the family. The open...

£ 269,995
1 day agoonthemarket.com
See more details
13 Pictures
4 bedroom detached house for sale

4 bedroom detached house for sale

L35 3SS, Whiston, Knowsley

  • 4 rooms
  • House

Plot 39 | The Coltham | Fox Wood Garden Village The Coltham is the perfect home for growing families to settle. The entrance hallway is the ideal size to welcome all family and friends, with additional practical touches including a guest cloakroom and under the stairs storage. The open plan kitchen/diner,...

£ 364,995
Fair Price
Estimated Price: £ 352,255
1 day agoonthemarket.com
See more details
14 Pictures
4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

WA9 3EF, St Helens, St. Helens

  • 4 rooms
  • House

Plot 121 | The Lydford | Anderton Green Easymover - Easymover is available here, which means you could provisionally reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home at this development - even if you haven't sold your existing property. - And that's not all. With easymover, we'll make your house move as stress free as...

£ 259,995
Good Price
You save: £ 28,506
1 day agoonthemarket.com
See more details
11 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

WA9 3EF, St Helens, St. Helens

  • 3 rooms
  • House

Plot 130 | The Easedale | Anderton Green This 3 bedroom home is the ideal place to settle for first time buyers or growing families. The entrance hallway leads to the large, family sized lounge hosting a light and airy space with french doors leading to the private garden. In addition to this, is the...

£ 234,995
1 day agoonthemarket.com
See more details
12 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

WA9 3EF, St Helens, St. Helens

  • 3 rooms
  • House

Plot 68 | The Gosford | Anderton Green Complete with rear garden and double allocated parking, this is the perfect home for first time buyers to settle. Entering the Gosford, leads straight into a spacious entrance hallway which is perfect for keeping the mess of everyday life at bay. Straight through to...

£ 224,995
3 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
12 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

WA9 5AX, St Helens, St. Helens

  • 3 rooms
  • House

Plot 125 | The Owlton | Sherdley Green For young couples or families looking for some extra space and a place to entertain family and friends, this three-bedroom Owlton home could be perfect for you. On the ground floor, the hallway has a storage cupboard to store your coats and shoes, with the rest of the...

£ 284,995
7 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
11 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

L26 3UA, Halewood, Knowsley

  • 3 rooms
  • House

Quality doesn't have to be complicated. Sometimes, the simplest things have an undeniable elegance and charm, as you'll discover in the beautifully laid out Letchworth. Simple lines make the most of the space, while inspired designs let the life and light flow freely through the heart of the home. The...

£ 299,000
8 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
2 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

L32 4AD, Kirkby, Knowsley

  • 3 rooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • House

Available for purchase for 50% shared ownership. PRICES STARTING FROM: 50% share- £94,000 Monthly rent on remaining share (50%)- from £215.42 75% share- from £141,000 Monthly rent on remaining share (25%) from £107.71 The Gatley is the ideal home for a growing family. Set over two storeys, this stylish...

£ 94,000
£ 188,00050%
Super Price
You save: £ 44,891
8 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
3 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

L32 4AD, Kirkby, Knowsley

  • 3 rooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • House

Available for purchase for 50% shared ownership. PRICES STARTING FROM: 50% share- £94,000 Monthly rent on remaining share (50%)- from £215.42 75% share- from £141,000 Monthly rent on remaining share (25%) from £107.71 The Gatley is the ideal home for a growing family. Set over two storeys, this stylish...

£ 141,000
£ 188,00025%
Fair Price
Estimated Price: £ 138,891
8 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
6 Pictures
2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

L32 4AD, Kirkby, Knowsley

  • 2 rooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • House

Available for purchase for 50% shared ownership. PRICES STARTING FROM: 50% share- from £84,000 Monthly rent on remaining share (50%)- from £192.50 75% share- from £126,000 Monthly rent on remaining share (25%) from £96.25 The ground floor of The Irwell features a separate spacious living room. Head towards...

£ 126,000
£ 168,00025%
8 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
6 Pictures
2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

L32 4AD, Kirkby, Knowsley

  • 2 rooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • House

Available for purchase for 50% shared ownership. PRICES STARTING FROM: 50% share- from £84,000 Monthly rent on remaining share (50%)- from £192.50 75% share- from £126,000 Monthly rent on remaining share (25%) from £96.25 The ground floor of The Irwell features a separate spacious living room. Head towards...

£ 84,000
£ 168,00050%
Good Price
You save: £ 21,823
8 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
6 Pictures
4 bedroom detached house for sale

4 bedroom detached house for sale

PR9 8PX, Southport, Sefton

  • 4 rooms
  • House

The Southwold is an attractive home with real kerb-appeal, making this an ideal family home. The ground floor accommodation boasts a spacious lounge that leads through to an expansive kitchen and dining area overlooking the rear garden, along with a well-equipped utility room and all-important downstairs...

£ 339,995
Fair Price
You save: £ 29,544
9 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
13 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

L31 3DS, Maghull, Sefton

  • 3 rooms
  • House

The extremely popular Hanbury is a three-bedroom family home with a bright and modern open-plan kitchen/dining room with French doors leading into the garden. The downstairs WC, three handy storage cupboards and an en suite to bedroom one mean it ticks all the boxes for practical family living. Additional...

£ 245,995
Fair Price
You save: £ 158
9 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
10 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

L35 3SS, Whiston, Knowsley

  • 3 rooms
  • House

Plot 346 | The Braxton | Fox Wood Garden Village This 2.5 storey home is perfect for families or first time buyers, with 3 floors offering plenty of space for everyone to enjoy. The entrance hallway leads to the spacious and cosy living room, continuing straight through the light open plan kitchen/diner....

£ 284,995
9 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
8 Pictures
3 bedroom terraced house for sale

3 bedroom terraced house for sale

L6 0BB, Anfield, Liverpool

  • 3 rooms
  • House

The Danbury has a lovely natural flow that leads you through the living space. The hallway opens into the living room, the living room into the kitchen/dining room and the kitchen/dining room into the garden. This is a new home that will suit first-time buyers, young professionals, and the comings and...

£ 193,995
Fair Price
Estimated Price: £ 189,226
11 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
8 Pictures
4 bedroom detached house for sale

4 bedroom detached house for sale

L6 0BB, Anfield, Liverpool

  • 4 rooms
  • House

Is it time for your home to grow with your family? The Gisburn is a great step forward, with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The great inside-outside feel to the kitchen/dining room, the heart of this home, is all about family and friends. Double doors between the kitchen and the living room are a nod to...

£ 285,995
Fair Price
You save: £ 5,338
11 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
6 Pictures
3 bedroom terraced house for sale

3 bedroom terraced house for sale

L6 0BB, Anfield, Liverpool

  • 3 rooms
  • House

This family home has three floors and three bedrooms. The imaginative spread of living space in the Braunton includes a very large bedroom on the top floor. It s ideal as a combined bedroom/playroom, a teenage hideaway and snug, or for you to keep all to yourselves, and it's ideal as a place to call home....

£ 214,995
11 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
8 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

L6 0BB, Anfield, Liverpool

  • 3 rooms
  • House

The Danbury has a lovely natural flow that leads you through the living space. The hallway opens into the living room, the living room into the kitchen/dining room and the kitchen/dining room into the garden. This is a new home that will suit first-time buyers, young professionals, and the comings and...

£ 202,995
Fair Price
Estimated Price: £ 189,226
11 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
8 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

L6 0BB, Anfield, Liverpool

  • 3 rooms
  • House

The Danbury has a lovely natural flow that leads you through the living space. The hallway opens into the living room, the living room into the kitchen/dining room and the kitchen/dining room into the garden. This is a new home that will suit first-time buyers, young professionals, and the comings and...

£ 203,995
Fair Price
Estimated Price: £ 189,226
11 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
9 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

L6 0BB, Anfield, Liverpool

  • 3 rooms
  • House

This thoughtfully-designed three-bedroom home with an integral garage has much to offer. The Glenmore is very popular with families. The bright and modern open-plan kitchen/dining room with a door leading into the garden is ideal for entertaining and for family meals. The front porch, inner hallway,...

£ 211,995
11 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
11 Pictures
3 bedroom end-of-terrace house for sale

3 bedroom end-of-terrace house for sale

L6 0BB, Anfield, Liverpool

  • 3 rooms
  • House

An attractive three-storey home, the Saunton has an open-plan kitchen/dining room, a living room and three bedrooms. The top floor bedroom has an en suite. The enclosed porch, downstairs WC and three storage cupboards mean it's practical as well as stylish. Additional Information Tenure: Freehold Council...

£ 216,995
11 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details

Page of 472 

Next
Location
Dwelling type
  • Houses
Price
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Property size
Price ratings
  • Fair Price
  • Good Price
  • Super Price
Advertiser type
  • Estate Agent
  • Private