Wed Apr 17 2024 11:00:09 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)

18,718 Houses for sale in Greater Manchester listings are price checked

8 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

BL3 4FY, Bolton, Greater Manchester

  • 3 rooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • House

PRICES: 50% share- £98,750 Monthly rent on remaining share (50%)- £226.30 75% share- £148,125 Monthly rent on remaining share (25%) £113.15 The Brindley at Eldercot Park is a beautifully designed 3-bedroom family home. Featuring two double bedrooms, a spacious open plan living/dining area, separate kitchen...

£ 148,125
Fair Price
2 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
2 Pictures
2 bedroom detached house for sale
New

2 bedroom detached house for sale

M27 5SN, Swinton, Salford

  • 2 rooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • House

Ideal when you are starting out, the Coach House is a beautiful 2 bedroom home. The ground floor has an open plan kitchen/dining room and a well sized lounge. Upstairs, there are 2 bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.

£ 229,995
Fair Price
17 hours agoonthemarket.com
See more details
11 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

M23 0DH, Baguley, Manchester

  • 3 rooms
  • House

The ELEGANT LOUNGE opens on to a beautifully planned KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM, where FRENCH DOORS add a fresh, open appeal and a dedicated UTILITY AREA helps to separate laundry from leisure. Upstairs, the EN SUITE principal bedroom and the landing both include HANDY STORAGE SPACE. Plot 34 Tenure: Freehold...

£ 383,995
4 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
9 Pictures
5 bedroom detached house for sale

5 bedroom detached house for sale

OL2 6LQ, Shaw and Crompton, Oldham

  • 5 rooms
  • House

Beautifully balanced design means that despite its substantial, five bedroom size, Those who desire a home built for 21st century living yet still have an appreciation for traditional aesthetics are sure to fall in love with The Hampstead 5. As part of our esteemed Heritage Collection, the frontages of...

£ 580,000
4 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
8 Pictures
4 bedroom detached house for sale

4 bedroom detached house for sale

OL2 6LQ, Shaw and Crompton, Oldham

  • 4 rooms
  • House

Bold and handsome on the outside and truly expansive on the inside, the Chester offers a lifestyle modern families will aspire to. The generous kitchen/dining area offers space and style, its fluid, open plan layout effortlessly catering to the demands of family life, while the extensive, front-facing...

£ 465,000
4 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
10 Pictures
4 bedroom terraced house for sale

4 bedroom terraced house for sale

WN2 2LE, Wigan, Wigan

  • 4 rooms
  • House

The Kingsville is a bright and flexible four bedroom, THREE-STOREY home. Downstairs is a stylish KITCHEN with family and DINING AREAS and the fourth bedroom, which can be used as a STUDY. On the first floor you ll find the relaxing LOUNGE area and the spacious main bedroom, with an EN SUITE. Upstairs to...

£ 237,000
Super Price
You save: £ 101,804
4 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
9 Pictures
4 bedroom detached house for sale

4 bedroom detached house for sale

WN2 2LE, Wigan, Wigan

  • 4 rooms
  • House

Modern 4 bedroom home with a layout perfectly suited to busy family life. Enjoy family meals in the OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN with FRENCH DOORS leading out the GARDEN. Tucked away there is a separate UTILITY space and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs there are 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS including the main with EN...

£ 283,000
Good Price
You save: £ 55,804
4 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
8 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

WN2 2LE, Wigan, Wigan

  • 3 rooms
  • House

This bright and practical home is ideal for modern family living. The large open-plan kitchen with ample dining space has French doors leading out to the garden. The home also features a spacious lounge for all of the family to relax in. Upstairs the main bedroom has an en suite shower room and there is a...

£ 225,000
Fair Price
You save: £ 8,312
4 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
9 Pictures
4 bedroom end-of-terrace house for sale

4 bedroom end-of-terrace house for sale

WN2 2LE, Wigan, Wigan

  • 4 rooms
  • House

This four bedroom home has a light and SPACIOUS KITCHEN with FRENCH DOORS opening onto the GARDEN. There is also a cloakroom, storage cupboard and a FOURTH BEDROOM, perfect for using as a STUDY if you work from home. On the first floor you'll find the EN SUITE main bedroom and LOUNGE. The top floor...

£ 241,000
Super Price
You save: £ 97,804
4 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
13 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

WA3 3EG, Golborne, Wigan

  • 3 rooms
  • House

Plot 511 | The Gosford | Rothwells Farm Easymover - Easymover is available here, which means you could provisionally reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home at this development - even if you haven't sold your existing property. - And that's not all. With easymover, we'll make your house move as stress free as...

£ 260,995
4 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
13 Pictures
4 bedroom detached house for sale

4 bedroom detached house for sale

WA3 3EG, Golborne, Wigan

  • 4 rooms
  • House

Plot 505 | The Eynsham | Rothwells Farm The largest of the homes available on the development, this impressive layout provides ample space for a growing family with room for guests to stay. The living room and dining room have connecting doors, so you can fully open up this space or keep them closed. The...

£ 386,995
6 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
11 Pictures
4 bedroom detached house for sale

4 bedroom detached house for sale

OL15 8PJ, Littleborough, Rochdale

  • 4 rooms
  • 3 bathrooms
  • House

Available Plots 38 and 50 A striking double-fronted detached home, The Turner is a spacious property with accommodation spread over two and a half storeys. Both ground floor rooms are generously sized. Off the entrance hall is the fully-fitted kitchen and dining area, where French doors lead out into the...

£ 395,995
Fair Price
You save: £ 33,197
6 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
8 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

BL3 4FY, Bolton, Greater Manchester

  • 3 rooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • House

PRICES: 50% share- £98,750 Monthly rent on remaining share (50%)- £226.30 75% share- £148,125 Monthly rent on remaining share (25%) £113.15 The Brindley at Eldercot Park is a beautifully designed 3-bedroom family home. Featuring two double bedrooms, a spacious open plan living/dining area, separate kitchen...

£ 98,750
Fair Price
You save: £ 8,454
7 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
2 Pictures
3 bedroom end-of-terrace house for sale

3 bedroom end-of-terrace house for sale

BL3 4FX, Bolton, Greater Manchester

  • 3 rooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • House

PRICES: 50% share- £95,000 Monthly rent on remaining share (50%) - £217.71 75% share- £142,500 Monthly rent on remaining share (25%) - £108.85 The Chaddock is a modern, three-bedroom aspect house, perfect for first time buyers, couples and young families. The property is part of Eldercot Park, our exciting...

£ 142,500
8 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
2 Pictures
3 bedroom end-of-terrace house for sale

3 bedroom end-of-terrace house for sale

BL3 4FX, Bolton, Greater Manchester

  • 3 rooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • House

PRICES: 50% share- £95,000 Monthly rent on remaining share (50%) - £217.71 75% share- £142,500 Monthly rent on remaining share (25%) - £108.85 The Chaddock is a modern, three-bedroom aspect house, perfect for first time buyers, couples and young families. The property is part of Eldercot Park, our exciting...

£ 95,000
Good Price
You save: £ 12,204
8 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
12 Pictures
4 bedroom detached house for sale

4 bedroom detached house for sale

SK7 1QP, Woodford, Stockport

  • 4 rooms
  • House

This four bedroom home has extensive living space that excels at every turn, from the pleasing proportions of every room and the excellent use of space, to the luxurious finishing touches that complete this special home. Comfort, style and practicality always fit together harmoniously in our Heritage...

£ 597,000
Super Price
You save: £ 239,861
8 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
13 Pictures
5 bedroom detached house for sale

5 bedroom detached house for sale

SK7 1QP, Woodford, Stockport

  • 5 rooms
  • House

With its half-timber gable end, arched entrance and multi-level tiled roof, the Sandringham Premium would be right at home on any country estate. And that quality, craftsmanship and sheer style continues throughout, creating a superb home full of classic character and charm. Downstairs caters for all...

£ 1,140,000
8 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
7 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

SK8 3NN, Cheadle, Stockport

  • 3 rooms
  • House

The Dunham is the perfect home for young couples and growing families on the stunning new Foxcote development. The ground floor consists of a stylish open plan kitchen / dining room with double patio doors to the rear garden. The contemporary fitted Symphony kitchen offers and abundance of storage...

£ 394,995
11 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
8 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

SK8 3NN, Cheadle, Stockport

  • 3 rooms
  • House

The Lyford is the perfect home for young couples and growing families on the stunning new Foxcote development. The ground floor consists of a stylish open plan kitchen / dining room with double patio doors to the rear garden. The contemporary fitted Symphony kitchen offers and abundance of storage...

£ 399,995
11 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
11 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

M23 0DH, Baguley, Manchester

  • 3 rooms
  • House

The ELEGANT LOUNGE opens on to a beautifully planned KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM, where FRENCH DOORS add a fresh, open appeal and a dedicated UTILITY AREA helps to separate laundry from leisure. Upstairs, the EN SUITE principal bedroom and the landing both include HANDY STORAGE SPACE. Plot 34 Tenure: Freehold...

£ 379,995
14 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
11 Pictures
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

WN7 5HX, Leigh, Wigan

  • 3 rooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • House

The Bowland is a practical and well designed, semi-detached home with three bedrooms and parking spaces. On the ground floor, the light-filled lounge with large picture window is located at the front of the property. The kitchen dining area looks out onto the enclosed rear garden, with French doors adding...

£ 249,995
Fair Price
13 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
3 Pictures
4 bedroom house for sale

4 bedroom house for sale

M24 2GG, Middleton, Rochdale

  • 4 rooms
  • House

The Lavender with its impressive four bedrooms will be ideal for families. The kitchen/diner and living room are both of an ample size, with French doors to the garden in the former and a stylish bay window in the latter. There is a utility room too, with an integral garage also featuring on the ground...

£ 452,995
14 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
10 Pictures
3 bedroom house for sale

3 bedroom house for sale

WN3 5YA, Wigan, Wigan

  • 3 rooms
  • House

Whether you're a growing family or just want space to grow into, the modern 818 sq. ft of the Danbury home is perfect for you. From the airy hallway, the open plan kitchen/diner welcomes you into your home and is the perfect place to catch up with family and friends. When it's time to sit back and relax,...

£ 207,500
Fair Price
14 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details
10 Pictures
3 bedroom house for sale

3 bedroom house for sale

WN3 5YA, Wigan, Wigan

  • 3 rooms
  • House

Whether you're a growing family or just want space to grow into, the modern 818 sq. ft of the Danbury home is perfect for you. From the airy hallway, the open plan kitchen/diner welcomes you into your home and is the perfect place to catch up with family and friends. When it's time to sit back and relax,...

£ 212,500
Fair Price
14 days agoonthemarket.com
See more details

Page of 780 

Next
Dwelling type
  • Houses
Price
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Property size
Price ratings
  • Fair Price
  • Good Price
  • Super Price
Advertiser type
  • Estate Agent
  • Private