1 - 5of 5properties

Flats for sale in Whitehaven castle

Sort by
30+ days ago

1 bed flat for sale Catherine street Whitehaven

Whitehaven, Cumbria

£74,250
1 bedroom(s)

***online viewing available*** this property is conveniently located on the ground floor within Hillary court, one of the most stylish apartments blocks in...

1 bed flat for sale Catherine street Whitehaven
propertypigeon.co.uk
Reduced price 30+ days ago

2 bed flat for sale Whitehaven castle Whitehaven

Whitehaven, Cumbria

£75,000
£79,950
2 bedroom(s)

How would you like to live in one of Whitehaven's most historic buildings??? This appealing 2 bedroomed well presented 1st floor apartment is situated in the...

2 bed flat for sale Whitehaven castle Whitehaven
propertypigeon.co.uk
10 days ago

1 bed flat for sale in Whitehaven, Cumbria

Whitehaven, Cumbria

£36,400
1 bedroom(s)
1 bathroom(s)

An opportunity to purchase a 70% share of a second floor flat offered with no forward chain pleasantly located within Whitehaven town centre.brThe...

1 bed flat for sale in Whitehaven, Cumbria
19
realtyww.info
30+ days ago

1 bed flat for sale in Whitehaven, Cumbria

Whitehaven, Cumbria

£40,000
1 bedroom(s)
2 bathroom(s)

Price denotes 70% share. Rent payable on the other 30%. Over 55s onlythis upper floor retirement flat has had a brand new kitchen installed and is ready to move...

1 bed flat for sale in Whitehaven, Cumbria
5
realtyww.info
30+ days ago

2 bed flat for sale in Whitehaven, Cumbria

Whitehaven, Cumbria

£149,950
2 bedroom(s)
1 bathroom(s)

Offered for sale with no forward chain is this immaculately presented two bedroom apartment. The property is adjacent to Castle Park and enjoys picturesque...

2 bed flat for sale in Whitehaven, Cumbria
10
realtyww.info
30+ days ago

2 bed flat for sale Whitehaven castle Whitehaven

Whitehaven, Cumbria

£80,000
2 bedroom(s)

***online viewing available*** a great opportunity to purchase a 75% share of a spacious ground floor two bedroom apartment within the attractive Whitehaven...

2 bed flat for sale Whitehaven castle Whitehaven
propertypigeon.co.uk
Reduced price 30+ days ago

1 bed flat for sale Trinity court Whitehaven

Whitehaven, Cumbria

£35,000
£38,000
1 bedroom(s)

This upper floor retirement flat has had a brand new kitchen installed and is ready to move into. Well presented and sold with no forward chain, this...

1 bed flat for sale Trinity court Whitehaven
propertypigeon.co.uk

Page 1 of 1

Did not find what you're looking for?

Stay updated about Flats for sale in Whitehaven castle

You can cancel your email alerts at any time.
Location
  • England
  • North West
  • Cumbria
  • Whitehaven
Dwelling type
  • Flats
Price
£10000 - 1500000
Bedrooms
1 - 10 bedroom(s)
Bathrooms
1 - 5 bathroom(s)
Property size
10 - 500 m²