Development properties with renewable energy for sale

1 day ago

House Horsham West Sussex

RH12 1BP, Horsham, West Sussex

£ 850,000
  • Houses

RBK51242880 - Coming soon, an exclusive development of just three brand new and luxury four-bedroom homes situated within a sought-after Horsham location.The...

House Horsham West Sussex
tandie.co.uk
New9 hours ago

2 Bedroom Apartment London London

SE1 7PD, South Bank, Lambeth

£ 750,000
  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • Flats

Rbk51288854 - a large two bedroom apartment with a sizable private patio and secure underground parking in the popular arc house.The apartment boasts a large...

2 Bedroom Apartment London London
tandie.co.uk
New9 hours ago

3 bedroom house bed detached house Cardiff

CF24 3RS, Roath, Cardiff

£ 340,000
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • Houses

Rbk51287578 - summarycardiff living are proud to present the briar. Aspen Grove is a newly launched development located in Rumney Cardiff. This detached...

3 bedroom house bed detached house Cardiff
tandie.co.uk
1 day ago

1 Bedroom Apartment Frodsham Cheshire

WA3 6ZN, Birchwood, Warrington

£ 130,000
  • 1 bedroom
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Flats

Rbk51243338 - apartment 69 at the windings is a one-bedroom apartment, located on the second floor. The apartment features a spacious lounge, modern kitchen...

1 Bedroom Apartment Frodsham Cheshire
tandie.co.uk
New9 hours ago

1 Bedroom Apartment Frodsham Cheshire

WA3 6ZN, Birchwood, Warrington

£ 140,000
  • 1 bedroom
  • 1 bathroom
  • Flats

Rbk51286867 - apartment 68 at the windings is a one-bedroom apartment with balcony, located on the second floor. The apartment features a lounge, modern...

1 Bedroom Apartment Frodsham Cheshire
tandie.co.uk
New9 hours ago

3 Bedroom Apartment London London

EC2A 3EP, Shoreditch, Hackney

£ 850,000
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Flats

Rbk51287840 - a collection of carefully-considered spaces in the heart of Stoke Newington that exude craftsmanship, raw sophistication and enduring...

3 Bedroom Apartment London London
tandie.co.uk
1 day ago

1 Bedroom Apartment Ormskirk Lancashire

WA3 6ZN, Birchwood, Warrington

£ 46,250
  • 1 bedroom
  • 1 bathroom
  • Flats

Rbk51244184 - apartment 94 at Brookside retirement living development is a one-bedroom, second floor apartment with spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen and...

1 Bedroom Apartment Ormskirk Lancashire
tandie.co.uk
1 day ago

1 Bedroom Apartment Chester Cheshire

WA3 6ZN, Birchwood, Warrington

£ 112,500
  • 1 bedroom
  • 1 bathroom
  • Flats

Rbk51244536 - apartment 65 at Kingswood is a one-bedroom, second floor apartment with a spacious lounge, a new, fully fitted kitchen and an easy-access wet...

1 Bedroom Apartment Chester Cheshire
tandie.co.uk
2 days ago

2 Bedroom Apartment St. Helens Merseyside

WA3 6ZN, Birchwood, Warrington

£ 45,500
  • 2 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Flats

Rbk512- ***eligibility- age 55 only***available for 35% shared ownershipprice35% share- £45,500a weekly rent of £84.33 is payable on the remaining 65%...

2 Bedroom Apartment St. Helens Merseyside
tandie.co.uk
New9 hours ago

2 Bedroom Apartment St. Helens Merseyside

WA3 6ZN, Birchwood, Warrington

£ 60,000
  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • Flats

Rbk51286902 - 50% shared ownership- £60,000weekly rent on remaining share- £69.50weekly service charge- £94.33apartment 208 at heyeswood is a stylish...

2 Bedroom Apartment St. Helens Merseyside
tandie.co.uk
5 days ago

5 Bedroom House Cambridge Cambridgeshire

CB2, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire

£ 1,625,000
  • 5 bedrooms
  • 3 bathrooms
  • Houses

Rbk51125227 - virtual viewing available on this homea stunning, contemporary family house with stylish and beautifully maintained accommodation, situated in...

5 Bedroom House Cambridge Cambridgeshire
tandie.co.uk
7 days ago

2 Bedroom Apartment Chester Cheshire

CH2, Chester, Cheshire West and Chester

£ 165,000
  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • Flats

Rbk51- apartment 3 at abbotswood retirement living development is a two bedroom, ground floor apartment in the north block with a double bedroom, spacious...

2 Bedroom Apartment Chester Cheshire
tandie.co.uk
9 days ago

3 bedroom house bed detached house Cardiff

CF3, Cardiff, South Glamorgan

£ 337,500
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • Houses

Rbk5- summarycardiff living are proud to present plot 63 - the briar - Aspen Grove is a newly launched development located in Rumney Cardiff. This detached...

3 bedroom house bed detached house Cardiff
tandie.co.uk
13 days ago

3 bedroom house treorchy Rhondda Cynon Taff

CF42, Treorchy, Rhondda Cynon Taff

£ 190,000
  • 3 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • Houses

Rbk5- summary********new build *********an exciting opportunity to purchase a brand new home. Coming to the market will be 17 new builds properties...

3 bedroom house treorchy Rhondda Cynon Taff
tandie.co.uk
16 days ago

4 bedroom house Horsham West Sussex

RH12, Horsham, West Sussex

£ 850,000
  • 4 bedrooms
  • 3 bathrooms
  • Houses

Rbk5- a selection of just three new luxury four bedroom detached homes situated in a sought-after Horsham location.Finished to an incredibly high standard...

4 bedroom house Horsham West Sussex
tandie.co.uk
14 days ago

4 bedroom house king's Lynn Norfolk

PE33, King's Lynn, Norfolk

£ 610,000
  • 4 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Houses

RBK5- This new development of just 8 detached traditionally built properties are located in the semi rural village of Wretton which is between the towns of...

4 bedroom house king's Lynn Norfolk
tandie.co.uk
17 days ago

2 Bedroom Apartment Sheffield South Yorkshire

S3, Sheffield, South Yorkshire

£ 250,000
  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • Flats

Rbk5- long lease, 992 years remaining.Book a viewing online via looking for your next home within a sought after new development in the heart of Sheffield...

2 Bedroom Apartment Sheffield South Yorkshire
tandie.co.uk
21 days ago

1 Bedroom Apartment Folkestone Kent

ME13 9LU, Boughton Under Blean, Kent

£ 180,000
  • 1 bedroom
  • 1 bathroom
  • Flats

RBK5- Arras Way is a superb example of a traditional build style and state of the art technology working in synergy to create a very modern and comfortable...

1 Bedroom Apartment Folkestone Kent
tandie.co.uk
26 days ago

4 Bedroom House Southampton Southampton

SO30, Southampton, Hampshire

£ 540,000
  • 4 bedrooms
  • 3 bathrooms
  • Houses

RBK5- **an attractive new development that you will love to call home - viewings of the show home are strictly by appointment, for more information please...

4 Bedroom House Southampton Southampton
tandie.co.uk
23 days ago

2 Bedroom Apartment Ormskirk Lancashire

WA3 6ZN, Birchwood, Warrington

£ 163,500
  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • Flats

Rbk5- apartment 16 at Brookside retirement living development is a stylish two-bedroom, ground floor apartment with a spacious lounge, modern kitchen and...

2 Bedroom Apartment Ormskirk Lancashire
tandie.co.uk
29 days ago

4 Bedroom House Westbury Wiltshire

BA13, Westbury, Wiltshire

£ 470,000
  • 4 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • Houses

Rbk5- plot 38 the charlbury, a 4 bedroom semi detached house forming part of the zero carbon honey glade development by Newland homesdescriptionthe charlbury...

4 Bedroom House Westbury Wiltshire
tandie.co.uk
26 days ago

2 Bedroom Apartment Leek Staffordshire

ST13, Leek, Staffordshire

£ 110,625
  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • Flats

Rbk5- *eligibility- over 55s*shared ownership (75%)- £110,625no rent payable on remaining 25%service charge £78.96 weeklyapartment 54 at Daisy Haye is a...

2 Bedroom Apartment Leek Staffordshire
tandie.co.uk
27 days ago

5 Bedroom House Clitheroe Lancashire

BB7, Clitheroe, Lancashire

£ 1,100,000
  • 5 bedrooms
  • 3 bathrooms
  • Houses

Rbk5- athertons are pleased to bring to market this five bedroom detached family home in the stunning location of old road, chatburn. The proposed dwelling...

5 Bedroom House Clitheroe Lancashire
tandie.co.uk
27 days ago

4 Bedroom House Tarporley Cheshire

CW6, Tarporley, Cheshire West and Chester

£ 555,000
  • 4 bedrooms
  • 3 bathrooms
  • Houses

Rbk5- a four bedroom mews house in a beautiful new development of 20 homes, situated in a quintessential English hamlet surrounded by rolling green...

4 Bedroom House Tarporley Cheshire
tandie.co.uk

Page of 10 

Next
Price

£10000 - 1500000

Bedrooms

1 - 10

Bathrooms

1 - 5

Property size

10 - 500 m²

Advertiser type
  • Estate Agent