Publisher Network Terms and Conditions
- “We”, “us” or “NewsNow” means NewsNow Publishing Limited.
- “You” means the person filling in the NewsNow Publisher Network Application Form, who warrants that they are a representative of the site applying for inclusion on the NewsNow web site, authorised to enter into an agreement with us.
- “Newsfeed” means an arrangement of headlines, in some cases accompanied by short excerpts from articles, linking to articles, on your web site and other sites.
- “Services” means our newsfeed delivery services, which deliver lists of relevant article references to our users, whether in emails or using other electronic methods (now or in the fu
ture known), including the website at NewsNow.co.uk/NewsNow.net, any international versions of such website and newsfeeds delivered to third-party websites.
- “Terms” means these terms and conditions, including as updated from time to time.
- You agree to abide by, and understand and accept (as appropriate) the Editorial Standards, Code of Conduct and Issue Resolution Procedures and Technical Requirements.
- You understand and accept that:
- NewsNow's systems may periodically make requests to your website to determine the headlines, URLs and contents of articles published;
- NewsNow may reproduce headlines and URLs, in some cases accompanied by short excerpts from articles, within its Services.
- You agree, if requested, to display a specified
NewsNow logo on the homepage of your site, above the fold (visible
without scrolling) and in a prominent position. Sports and football
sites, furthermore, are additionally required to display the same logo
on each article page, above the fold and adjacent to the headline, or
as close as possible to the headline. By 'above the fold', we mean
visible without scrolling on a standard browser, monitor and font size
at 1024 x 768 resolution. It must be positioned away from other
aggregator logos or, failing that, above any other aggregator
- You agree to notify us promptly of any change of ownership of your publication, and/or change of contact details.
- You agree to notify us promptly of any change to the design of your site, or any technical changes (such as the introduction of a requirement to register) which may affect our ability to make requests to your web site to determine the headlines, URLs and contents of articles published.
- NewsNow's systems will attempt to match articles correctly to
relevant Newsfeeds featured in its Services. However, NewsNow cannot
guarantee that a link to any given article will be featured in a given
Newsfeed on its site, or indeed anywhere on the site.
- NewsNow makes no warranty as to the fitness of its Services for any
purpose. NewsNow will accept no liability for any loss or damage,
whether direct or consequential, resulting from the use of its Services
or the inclusion or exclusion of links from its Services.
- NewsNow may terminate its relationship with you at any time by
removing links to your site from its Services and by stopping its systems from accessing your website to determine the headlines, URLs and contents of articles published. If you wish to terminate your relationship with NewsNow, you may
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time without notice.