Salary: Dependent on experience
Holidays: 26 days plus bank holidays
Location: London Kings Cross
Benefits: Bupa, bonuses and much more …
NewsNow is a rare beast: a UK-based ‘dot com’ success story; a publisher and technology company running the extremely successful news aggregation platform NewsNow.co.uk.
Founded in 1997 to democratise and disrupt the market for news, NewsNow has built up a solid brand and huge user base. Our small & agile team, together with a focus on adtech and algorithms right on the cutting edge, has delivered a run of outstanding financial results and industry-leading success metrics.
Our large, loyal audience visit multiple times daily, excited by the potential to discover the latest and broadest range of content on the news issues of the moment, as well as the sports they love. We aim to inform, surprise, challenge and delight, 24/7.
Now in our 20th year, we're in the fortunate position of having a proven product and the capital to invest in tackling some major growth plans, both here in the UK and abroad, and creating even more social capital out of what has been an extremely successful platform.
We're now looking to appoint a Programmatic Analyst, working in close co-operation with the Founder & CEO, COO, our small ad ops team and our engineers, to take over the day-to-day analysis and management of our very successful HB and S2S strategy.
This includes: analysing and identifying opportunities for improving network performance; conducting QBRs with our demand partners; identifying and evaluating potential new sources of unique demand; and assisting with the ongoing development of our programmatic strategy.
This could be you if:
- you've a firm grasp of the ecosystem end to end: everything from ad blocking to native, 1st to 2nd price auctions, PMPs to PG, HB to S2S, DMPs and 1st party data to data leakage; and you're already familiar with all the main programmatic demand partners;
- you're well organised, have excellent attention to detail, you're rigorous when it comes to measurement, analysis and reporting;
- you're comfortable engaging across all levels of the business, internally and externally, using high level professional communication skills and an emotionally intelligent approach to management of our small yield ops team;
- you're someone who can think critically, willing to challenge the claims and assumptions of our demand partners business models.
As well as the day-to-day responsibilities, we are looking for someone who fully ‘gets’ the NewsNow product, position & ethos, who can maintain and develop our hard-fought reputation as one the UK's most technologically-advanced and forward-thinking publishers, and will help us to evolve and enhance the culture of the business as we grow.
- Fully paid Bupa private health insurance
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Childcare voucher scheme
- NEST pension scheme
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Flexible/homeworking opportunities
- Cycle to work
- Social activities
- Sabbatical proposals considered after 2 years
Getting in touch
If you are enthusiastic about the incredible potential of NewsNow, enjoy collaborative development, and would welcome the opportunity to help NewsNow realise its mission, then please complete our simple application form by clicking here: