Make your career our future
200m page views. 15m users. 1 massive impact.
NewsNow is a rare beast: a UK-based ‘dot com’ success story; a publisher and technology company running the extremely successful news aggregation platform NewsNow.co.uk.
Founded in 1997 to democratise and disrupt the market for news, NewsNow has built up a solid brand and huge user base. Our news product is driven by a unique hybrid of technology and editorial, unlike any other news outlet.
Our small and agile team, together with a focus on adtech and algorithms right on the cutting edge, has delivered a run of outstanding financial results and industry-leading success metrics.
Our large, loyal audience visit multiple times daily, excited by the potential to discover the latest and broadest range of content on the news issues of the moment, as well as the sports they love. We aim to inform, surprise, challenge and delight, 24/7.
Now in our 20th year, we're in the fortunate position of having a proven product and the capital to invest in tackling some major growth plans, both here in the UK and abroad, and creating even more social capital out of what has been an extremely successful platform, through increased editorial direction, a focus on credible independent journalism, as well as through computational approaches to identifying the best news to show our users.
Expanding our capabilities…
We’re in an incredibly fast-moving world and we don’t like resting on our laurels. Life is short and we’re ambitious.
Staying at the forefront of our industry and our fields, takes huge amounts of editorial and engineering skill and creativity, and commercial nous. We’re in the process of completely reinventing our homepages, launching a US version, and much more.
That’s why we’re in the market for a variety of editorial, engineering and business talent, ideally with experience in the news industry, and passionate about creating news UX that’s fit for the ‘post-news’ age.
In charge of product development, we’re looking to hire a Senior Product Manager, who will offer complete commitment to growing and managing the design and development team, managing every movement of our product’s development along its course to achieve our goals.
In engineering, we’re bringing in:
- On-site Web Developers and Fully Remote Web Developers
- On-site Full Stack Developers and Fully Remote Full Stack Developers
- On-site News Algorithm Engineers and Fully Remote News Algorithm Engineers
- On-site Back End Software Engineers and Fully Remote Back End Software Engineers
- On-site Designer/Developer
In our commercial team, we are looking for a Programmatic Analyst to take over the day-to-day analysis and management of our successful header bidding and server-to-server strategy.
We are also now hiring an Office Manager & Administrator, who will support the senior team, as well as running our new offices and assisting with general administration tasks and special projects.
- Fully paid Bupa private health insurance
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Childcare voucher scheme
- NEST pension scheme
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Flexible/homeworking opportunities
- Choose your location: strategically located offices in London or 100% remote (certain roles)
- Cycle to work
- Social activities
- Sabbatical proposals considered after 2 years
- Stylish, modern offices in Victoria, London SW1; excellent transport links (bicycle, bus, tube and rail Zone 1).