Make your career our future
200m page views. 15m users. 1 massive impact.
We are a top ten UK media publisher, with a website loved by millions: a technology company at heart with industry-leading success metrics propelled by a highly experienced multi-disciplinary engineering team that can afford to run lean. Which means today, we offer all the excitement and agility of a start-up, but with the stability and benefits of an established business — we’re still a company where everyone gets to make a massive impact!
Expanding our capabilities…
We’re in an incredibly fast-moving world and we don’t like resting on our laurels. Life is short and we’re ambitious.
Staying at the forefront of our industry and our fields, takes huge amounts of editorial and engineering skill and creativity, and commercial nous. We’re in the process of completely reinventing our homepages, launching a US version, and much more.
That’s why we’re in the market for a variety of editorial, engineering and business talent, ideally with experience in the news industry, and passionate about creating news UX that’s fit for the ‘post-news’ age.
In charge of product development, we’re looking to hire a Senior Product Manager, who will offer complete commitment to growing and managing the design and development team, managing every movement of our product’s development along its course to achieve our goals.
In engineering, we’re bringing in:
- On-site Web Developers and Fully Remote Web Developers
- On-site Full Stack Developers and Fully Remote Full Stack Developers
- On-site News Algorithm Engineers and Fully Remote News Algorithm Engineers
- On-site Back End Software Engineers and Fully Remote Back End Software Engineers
- On-site Designer/Developer
In editorial, we are searching for an Editorial Quality Control and Publisher Relations Manager. This person will be responsible for upholding our website’s editorial standards, and for managing relationships with our many publishing partners.
In our commercial team, we are looking for a Programmatic Analyst to take over the day-to-day analysis and management of our successful header bidding and server-to-server strategy.
We are also now hiring an Office Manager & Administrator, who will support the senior team, as well as running our new offices and assisting with general administration tasks and special projects.
- Fully paid Bupa private health insurance
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Childcare voucher scheme
- NEST pension scheme
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Flexible/homeworking opportunities
- Choose your location: strategically located offices in London or 100% remote (certain roles)
- Cycle to work
- Social activities
- Sabbatical proposals considered after 2 years
- Stylish, modern offices in Victoria, London SW1; excellent transport links (bicycle, bus, tube and rail Zone 1).